Early childhood intervention
The early childhood intervention model involves a team of professionals who work collaboratively, and share the responsibilities of evaluating, planning and implementing services to children and their families. Families are valued members of the team, and are involved in all aspects of intervention.
One professional is chosen as the primary service provider for the family, and acts as the conduit for the expertise of the team. The full team remains involved, and the primary provider reports back to the team regularly.
Below are resources and quotation templates for the transdiscliplinary early childhood intervention approach.
- Early intervention seven key principles: Looks like / Doesn't look like
- RESEARCH PAPER: Teamwork in Early Childhood Intervention Services: Recommended Practices web page | PDF | DOCX
- Factsheet for Early childhood intervention – Transdisciplinary Approach to Service Provision web page | PDF | DOCX
- Factsheet for Individualised transdisciplinary services for children with disability web page | PDF | DOCX
- SAMPLE Request for Individualised Quote - Early Intervention Supports for Early Childhood web page | PDF | DOCX
- SAMPLE Quotation form for transdisciplinary early childhood intervention supports web page | PDF | DOCX
- SAMPLE Service plan for transdisciplinary early childhood intervention supports web page | PDF | DOCX