Provider portal updates
Please refer to the Provider Toolkit for step-by-step guides to the myplace provider portal.
What can I do on the myplace portal?
To make it easier to find and use information further enhancements will be made to the myplace portal from Monday 15 October 2018. Among the changes, participants and providers will be given more search functionality features and have access to new reporting mechanisms.
These changes will give participants the option to search by provider name or provider registration number, to find both active and inactive service bookings using a simple text box search.
The changes will allow providers to:
- search and sort their service bookings more rapidly using a simple text box search.
- download a report containing their service bookings and information such as participant name, support category, allocated and remaining amounts and date last modified
- download a report containing participant plan information that the provider has consent to view.
- set how often they want to receive correspondence to their portal inbox about service booking changes.
- extend service booking end dates with acknowledgement of participant consent.
The NDIA does not expect any interruption to the availability of the myplace portals while this enhancement is being delivered.
The user guides for these systems will be continually updated to support both participants and providers.