Provider portal updates
Improvements will be made to the online service bookings system to give participants and providers greater choice and control.
- Changes now give participants and providers the option to:
- Edit service bookings (previously only participants could do this)
- Increase and decrease the price and quantity of each service booking
- Immediately cancel a service booking
- Receive a reason or explanatory note for why the provider rejected the revision
The changes will apply immediately to all participant and provider initiated service bookings created since July 9 2018. For bookings made prior to 9 July 2018, changes will take effect in subsequent upgrades.
The Provider Finder
Enhancements will be made to the myplace Provider Finder to support participants to find and connect with suitable providers based on their specific needs.
The latest enhancements will:
- Make it easier to find providers, their location and hours of operation
- Make it easier to find the right service in a participant's preferred location
- Include a new mapping tool that gives a more precise search response and location details
- Allow participants to search for providers beyond the current 50km limit
- Improve accessibility through the roll out of a new visual design and guided help text.
The NDIA is planning to implement further changes to the Provider Finder in coming months.