The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) supports its employees to achieve a balance between their personal needs and working strongly to achieving the Agency's strategic goals.
- up to 20 days of annual and up to 18 days of personal/carer's leave
- generous superannuation
- support for carers
- access to study and professional development assistance
- flexible working arrangements that include full-time, part-time, flex-time, tele-working and job-sharing
- flexible working times within a bandwidth of 6:30am to 7:30pm
- access to salary packaging arrangements
- up to four days of community volunteer leave and an additional day for volunteer work in the disability sector
- a healthy, safe and diverse work environment.
The NDIA strongly upholds its belief in the value of a workforce comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and experiences and supports its employees to achieve a work/life balance. The NDIA is building an inclusive workplace to reflect their views and those of the community it serves.
Employees have access to:
- reasonable workplace adjustments
- cultural leave
- NAIDOC week leave
- personal leave for caring responsibilities
Employment conditions and benefits are outlined in our Enterprise Agreement and relevant policies.