Annual Report 2014-15
The NDIA 2014-15 Annual Report was tabled on 22 October 2015. We have developed four versions of the report to ensure it is accessible to a wider audience: online (HTML), PDF of the printed booklet, Easy English and plain English.
The online version is a full version of the report available for web browsing.
- The National Disability Insurance Agency story in Year two
- NDIS Year–two summary
- Letter of transmittal
- Message from the Chair
- Message from the Chief Executive Officer
- Section 1: Year two for the NDIS
- Section 2: Performance report
- Section 3: Facts and figures
- Section 4: Scheme sustainability and financial performance
- Shortened forms and Glossary
The downloadable PDF is a copy of the printed (hard copy) report tabled in Parliament by Minister for Social Services the Hon. Christian Porter MP. The Word version contains all text content and charts and graphs.
Easy English version
You can access the easy english version from the Annual Report 2014-15 Easy English page.
Alternatively a downloadable copy of the Easy English version is available below:
- NDIA 2014-15 Annual Report - Easy English (PDF 530KB)
- NDIA 2014-15 Annual Report - Easy English (DOCX 20KB)
Plain English version
The Plain English version of the NDIA Annual Report 2014-15 is available for download below: