9th Quarterly Report Dashboards
Why do we make this information available?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for people with disability, their families and carers.
The NDIS replaces a system that was unfair and underfunded.
It is built on solid, long-term insurance principles. This insurance model is an important part of making sure the NDIS is sustainable into the future.
The NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing in people through early intervention and building capacity. Further, there is a focus on supporting participants in community and mainstream services before providing NDIS funded supports.
The information in these reports helps the NDIS Actuary to closely monitor how the Scheme is developing, and to ensure it remains within available funding.
The NDIA understands that the information in these reports may also be useful for people who want to learn more about how the Scheme operates, and how it is providing people with disability with more choice and control over the supports they receive to achieve their goals.
What does this data show?
This data shows how many people were participants in the NDIS at a point in time and some of the characteristics of these participants.
It gives information around the types of supports that participants with an active NDIS plan have been accessing.
What do we need to be aware of when looking at this information?
This information represents the NDIS at a certain point in time. This means it may be influenced by certain local or individual experiences. It may not be representative of how the NDIS operates at full scheme and therefore we would recommend against applying this information to full scheme operations.
This information also only shows certain elements of the NDIS. It does not reflect work being done in the community in areas such as Local Area Coordination and through the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building work of the NDIS.
The NDIS would like to receive feedback on the data provided, including the usefulness of the information, and how the information is being used.
If you would like to provide feedback, please email: email@example.com.
For accessibility assistance with the dashboards please contact the NDIA online team during business hours.
Public Market Dashboards are available for download below:
- ACT Public market dashboard (PDF 1.2MB)
- NSW (Hunter) Public market dashboard (PDF 1.3MB)
- NT Public market dashboard (PDF 500KB)
- SA Public market dashboard (PDF 450KB)
- TAS Public market dashboard (PDF 450KB)
- VIC Public market dashboard (PDF 1.3MB)
- WA Public market dashboard (PDF 1MB)
Participant dashboards are available for download below:
- Participant dashboard glossary (PDF 130KB)
- ACT Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- NSW (Hunter) Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- NT Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- SA Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- TAS Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- VIC Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)
- WA Participant dashboard (PDF 130KB)