Applying for NDIA careers
All career opportunities are bound by the Australian Public Service (APS) values, employment principles and code of conduct (external).
Before deciding to apply:
- do your own research on the Agency
- understand what the National Disability Insurance Scheme is
- check our current career opportunities
- read the position description
- speak with the contact officer if you have questions about the role
- choose a location
To apply for a National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) career opportunity, please select the position you wish to apply for from the Jobs List and then complete and submit an online application.
You will need to:
- address the statement of claims for the role
- attach a current up-to-date resume
- provide contact and current employment details
- provide two referees
- submit your application by the closing date
We provide reasonable adjustments such as access, equipment or other practical support at relevant stages of the recruitment process. You can specify in the application form if you have necessary adjustments or please ask us at any stage.
If you need to contact us about reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process please send us an email or phone 1300 138 337.
Search for current job vacancies at the National Disability Insurance Agency using our online recruitment system.