The my NDIS app gives participants a more accessible and user-friendly way to:
- view their budget
- view plan information and personal details
- make and manage claims (for self-managed plans).
Participants can download the my NDIS app from the Google Play and Apple App Store for free.
The privacy notice explains how the NDIA will collect, use, and disclose the information you provide.
By downloading the my NDIS mobile application, you confirm you agree:
- to share your personal information with the National Disability Insurance Agency for the purpose of delivering supports or services to you
- to share your personal information with the Services Australia for the purpose of delivering supports or services to you
- you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.
Read the Privacy Notice:
This explains the terms and conditions of using the app.
To use the app, you must agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Read the Terms and Conditions: