The Research and Evaluation Strategy 2022-2027 sets out a pathway to build and mobilise evidence to enhance the NDIS and shape innovative services and supports that optimise the lives of participants.
Our research and evaluation activities will look at 5 key participant outcomes to understand the overall benefits of NDIS supports and services and the NDIS:
- Equitable access to quality services
- Informed choice and control
- Economic participation
- Daily living and independence
- Social participation and inclusion
We produce resources called Guides for understanding supports . These help participants, their families and carers think about what supports and services best meet their needs. These guides are grounded in high quality research evidence and we develop them in collaboration with participants, their families, carers, peak bodies and NDIA staff.
Other research areas
- Early interventions and high volume cohorts
- Home and living supports
- Market stewardship and employment
- Research that helps us improve the NDIS
- Improving outcomes for participants