The Research and Evaluation Strategy 2022-2027 sets out a pathway to build and mobilise evidence to enhance the NDIS and shape innovative services and supports that optimise the lives of participants.
In the strategy, we identified ‘market stewardship and employment’ as one of our research focus areas. We will:
- Identify effective interventions to drive improvements in the market and investigate ways to support participants transition from supported to open employment
- Promote research and the development of innovations in the market
- Evaluate the effectiveness of market interventions and the effectiveness and equity of provision of supports on participant outcomes
- Develop participant and workforce facing evidence-based resources on what works for whom to drive market change.
- We will provide updates on our progress here.