- The Commonwealth funds organisations to provide advocacy services to people with disability under the National Disability Advocacy Program (NDAP) (external) (External website). The NDAP provides people with disability access to effective disability advocacy that promotes, protects and ensures their full and equal enjoyment of all human rights enabling community participation.
- To find out more about any of the 59 NDAP agencies across Australia, try the NDAPfinder (external) (External website).
Australian Capital Territory
- Telephone: (02) 6207 1086
- National Relay Service: 13 36 77 and ask for (02) 6207 1086
- Email: Officefordisability@act.gov.au
New South Wales
- Telephone: 1800 139 656
- Email: via online form (external). (External website)
- Email: email@example.com
- Subscribe to the Queensland NDIS update e-blast (external) (External website)
- Telephone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- TTY: 133 677
- Telephone: 1300 786 117
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1300 135 513
- Email: via the online contact form (External website) (external link)
The Gateway Services are the community-based entry point for people with disability to access services. They can be contacted by ringing 1800 171 233 from anywhere in Tasmania.
- Telephone: 1300 650 172