From 11 October 2021, eligible providers must claim for COVID-19 vaccination supports using the bulk payment request template in the myplace provider portal.
This means providers no longer need to invoice the NDIA separately to claim payment for this temporary support.
Providers need to include some specific information in the bulk payment request template to claim for COVID-19 vaccination supports.
Specific details you will need to include are:
1. NDIS number – 430000011 (providers must use the same number for each vaccination payment claim)
2. Dates support delivered – disability support worker vaccination dates must be between:
- 23 August and 13 October 2021 in NSW local government areas of concern
- 1 October and 25 November 2021 in Victoria
- 13 October and 24 December 2021 in the NT
- 14 October and 29 November 2021 in NSW
- 20 October and 29 November 2021 in the ACT
- 20 October and 31 December 2021 in WA
See the bulk payment requests guide for accepted date formatting, including YYYY-MM-DD or DD-MM-YYYY.
Refer to the COVID Addendum for full claiming conditions and eligibility.
3. Support number – use ‘DSW_VACCINE’
4. Quantity – use 1 for each DSW_VACCINE completed
5. Unit price – $100
6. Claim reference number – Firstname_Lastname of staff member and their date of birth (up to 50 characters)
- For example: Joe_Bloggs_01-01-1970
- A claim reference number must be included for COVID-19 vaccine items.
Providers have until 31 January 2022 to submit a payment request once this support is removed.
The claims process changed on 11 October 2021.
Any invoices for COVID-19 vaccination payments submitted to the NDIA from 11 October 2021 will not be processed and will be referred back to the provider to resubmit using the bulk payment request.
For enquiries, please contact [email protected] or phone 1800 800 110.