Midland: Participant Workshop: Plan Implementation – 30 April
This workshop is specifically designed for Participants with an approved NDIS Plan and covers:
* Understanding your plan
* The role of the Support Co-ordinator and how to choose one
* Navigating the NDIS website
* Setting up a Service Agreement
* Navigating the Online Participant Portal
* Provider Finder
* Making a Service Booking
* Flexibility of the funded supports
Participants are welcome to bring their own computer/tablet, but will need to bring their own internet connection.
(Providers who are interested in NDIS sessions need to book into Provider specific sessions, the above sessions are specifically for Participants)
1700 – 1800 hours (5.00 pm to 6.00 pm). Late comers are not able to be accommodated.
78-80 Railway Parade, Cnr Marion Street, Midland 6056
To rsvp to this event, click here (external)