Midland: Provider Information Session Part 1: Registration – 8 May
Potential and existing providers are welcome to come along to learn more about working with the National Disability Insurance Agency including:
- How to register to provide supports under the NDIS
- Quality and safeguarding arrangements until 2020
- Working with NDIS participants and their plans of funding
- Part one from 10:00am – 11:00am, provides information on the NDIS registration process.
- Part two from 11:00am – 12:00pm, provides information on working with NDIS participants including service agreements, service bookings, providing supports and tracking outcomes.
DateTuesday 8 May
Time10:00am – 11:00am
LocationNational Disability Insurance Agency, 78-80 Railway Parade, Midland WA 6056
RSVPRegister online (external). Please send an email (external email link) to advise of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters to seven days prior to the event so we may accommodate you.
Please arrive ten minutes prior to the session start time to be shown through to the function room.