Midland: Provider Information Session Part 2 – 12 June
SummaryProviders play a key role in delivering supports to NDIS participants. Potential and existing providers are welcome to come along to learn more about working with NDIS participants and the National Disability Insurance Agency including:
- Information on the scheduled roll out of NDIS in WA
- Understanding your NDIS Registration Groups
- Creating Service Agreements
- Creating Service Bookings
- Providing Supports (the NDIS Price Guide and Operational Guidelines)
- Tracking Outcomes and Progress Reports
Potential and existing providers are welcome to attend one or both parts.
DateTuesday 12 June
Time11:00am – 12:00pm
LocationNDIA Midland Office
78-80 Railway Parade, Midland WA 6056
RSVPPlease register online (external) and advise of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters by sending an email (external email link) seven days prior to the event so we may accommodate you.
Please arrive ten minutes prior to the session start time to be shown through to the function room.