Midland: Provider Information Session Part 2 – 10 April
Providers play a key role in delivering supports to NDIS participants. Potential and existing providers are welcome to come along to learn more about working with NDIS participants and the National Disability Insurance Agency including:
- Understanding your NDIS Registration Groups
- Creating Service Agreements
- Creating Service Bookings
- Proving Supports (the NDIS Price Guide and Operational Guidelines)
- Tracking Outcomes and Progress Reports
Potential and existing providers are welcome to attend one or both parts.
DateTuesday 10 April
Time11:00am – 12:00pm
LocationNDIA Midland Office, 78-80 Railway Parade, Midland, WA 6056
RSVPPlease register online (external) and advise of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters by sending an email (external email link) seven days prior to the event so we may accommodate you.
Please arrive ten minutes prior to the session start time to be shown through to the function room.