Nambucca Heads: Your NDIS questions answered - 6 February
The NDIS has rolled out in the Mid North Coast.
Local Area Coordinators (LAC) are here to support you with your transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). One way we can help is by offering an initial 20 minute consultation where you can ask us questions about the scheme.
The LAC can assist you with the following:
- Provide you with information regarding the NDIS
- Help you understand NDIS supports
- Help you prepare for your NDIS planning conversation
- Connect with your local community
- Help identify supports available in the community if you do not meet eligibility requirements for the NDIS
Tuesday 6 February
10am - 12pm
NDIS LAC Office, Shop 5B, Nambucca Plaza, 10 Pacific Hwy, Nambucca Heads NSW 2448
If you would like to schedule a meeting with an LAC, please call 1800 522 679 or send an email (external email link)
If you require AUSLAN or language interpreting services, please advise at the time of booking. All venues are accessible.