Sutherland: LAC NDIS Information Session – 22 January - CANCELLED
You are invited to a FREE information session about the NDIS and the role of Local Area Coordinators.
We will explain:
- What the NDIS is, and how it protects us all.
- What is funded by the NDIS.
- How the NDIS makes our communities more inclusive.
- What happens at the meeting with your Local Area Coordinator.
- What you can do to prepare.
- What happens when you receive your first funded plan.
NDIS Participants, carers and family members are welcome. Service Providers are welcome to attend only if accompanying a Participant.
10am - 11.30am
Sutherland Multi Purpose Centre – 123 Flora Street, Sutherland NSW 2232
Please RSVP by 17 January via 0434 478 305 or Register by email (external email link)
Please advise any accessibility requirements.