Waverly: LAC NDIS Information Session – 30 January
You are invited to a FREE information session about the NDIS and the role of Local Area Coordinators.
We will explain:
- What the NDIS is, and how it protects us all.
- What is funded by the NDIS.
- How the NDIS makes our communities more inclusive.
- What happens at the meeting with your Local Area Coordinator.
- What you can do to prepare.
- What happens when you receive your first funded plan.
NDIS Participants, carers and family members are welcome. Service Providers are welcome to attend only if accompanying a Participant.
10am - 12pm
Waverly Theatrette, Theatrette – 32-48 Dension Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2202
Please RSVP by 25 January via 0434 478 305 or Register by email (external email link)
Please advise any accessibility requirements.