Ipswich - Bringing Your Plan to Life
The aim of our Bringing Your Plan to Life workshop is to empower you to better understand your NDIS plan and maximise the benefits it gives you.
This workshop will help you understand your plan and how to access the funding in it. It will also give you an opportunity to ask further questions and meet other NDIS participants/carers.
Topics for discussion include:
- The three funding categories (core, capital and capacity building)
- The type of services and supports funded out of each category
- The difference between mainstream, community, informal and funded supports
- The NDIS Price Guide - what it is and how to use it
- An introduction to ‘My Portal’ - the online system available for NDIS participants.