All current and potential NDIS providers are welcome to attend an NDIS update and plan implementation session. This extended session is a great opportunity to stay informed of recent NDIS developments, and to explore the key areas of working with NDIS participants.
Port Pirie - NDIS Plan Implementation Session
The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
- Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
- Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
- Understanding the options of managing your funding
- Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal