Payneham - Plan implementation session
The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
- Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
- Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
- Understanding the options of managing your funding
- Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal
Register online (external) (External website) or phone Donna Burrows 0447 079 062
Please advise any accessibility requirements.