The Mission Australia Local Area Coordination Service is available to answer your questions, provide practical support and work with you. We invite you to drop-in to a number of sites across the Onkaparinga area to meet with a Local Area Coordinator who can help you find out more about NDIS access and eligibility; how to prepare for your NDIS planning appointment; how to understand and use your NDIS plan; How to manage plan budgets and develop service agreements; how to find and engage providers to help you meet your goals. You don't have to book, just drop-in.
Thebarton Community Centre - NDIS Plan Implementation Session
The Plan Implementation Workshop is a practical workshop to support participants, carers and their families to prepare for implementing their approved NDIS plan.
The workshop will cover:
- Practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
- Understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
- Understanding the options of managing your funding
- Understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- How to navigate the myPlace Participant Portal