This interactive two-hour session has been designed to assist participants to better understand what will take place during a participants planning conversation with a planner from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The aim of this session is to support approved participants, their family and carers, to break down each part of the planning sessions/conversation for people who haven't had their planning conversation yet. This interactive workshop will focus on experiencing a planning meeting. The aim here is to help participants prepared for their own planning meetings/conversations. If you have any questions, it's a great opportunity to bring them along and ask staff. For any accessibility requirements or AUSLAN booking requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Narre Warren: NDIS Information Session - Plan Implementation
This information session is designed to help NDIS participants understand what their NDIS plan means and how to use choice and control to turn their funding into supports.
This session will cover topics such as:
- Understanding the terminology within a participants plan.
- What are Core, Capacity and Capital budgets within a person’s plan.
- How to put a plan into action.
- How to connect and manage provider requirements and agreements.
- For any accessibility requirements or AUSLAN booking requests please email us at email@example.com.