We are hosting an information session in partnership with Tasmanian Senator, Anne Urquhart, for people with disability, their families, carers and community members in Rosebery.
Rosebud: NDIS Information Session - Plan Implementation
NDIS Plan Implementation
This information session is designed to help NDIS participants understand what their NDIS plan means and how to use choice and control to turn their funding into supports.
This session will cover topics such as:
- Understanding the terminology within a participants plan.
- What are Core, Capacity and Capital budgets within a person’s plan.
- How to put a plan into action.
- How to connect and manage provider requirements and agreements.
- For any accessibility requirements or AUSLAN booking requests please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org