Murray Bridge: Allied Health and Assistive Technology Session
Are you currently registered and providing therapeutic supports to NDIS participants?
The South Australian Provider Market and Engagement Team will be holding sessions for Allied Health Professionals. The session will cover the following:
- Update on the NDIS in South Australia
- Role and responsibilities of Allied Health Professionals
- Plan implementation and service bookings
- Assistive Technology process and documentation
- Plan reviews and reporting to the NDIA
- NDIS Price Guide (including travel and cancellation)
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Question and answer session
Please note that these sessions are only for registered providers, attendees must be approved for Capacity Building supports.