This interactive 1 hour session will assist people navigate the NDIS planning conversation and how to implement an approved NDIS plan. This session is designed to support peoples understanding of how to bring an NDIS plan to life.
Cranbourne: NDIS Information Session - Plan Implementation
NDIS Plan Implementation
This information session is designed to help NDIS participants understand what their NDIS plan means and how to use choice and control to turn their funding into supports.
This session will cover topics such as:
- Understanding the terminology within a participants plan.
- What are Core, Capacity and Capital budgets within a person’s plan.
- How to put a plan into action.
- How to connect and manage provider requirements and agreements.
- For any accessibility requirements or AUSLAN booking requests please email us at email@example.com.