Loganholme: Getting started as a Provider
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is holding the second of three comprehensive information sessions for Providers.
This session will explore the Provider pathway, including steps to becoming a registered Provider, responsibilities of Providers, as well as relevant documents and tools.
The session is divided into two sessions.
Session 1: 10.30am – 12.30pm
- NDIS overview and update
- Benefits of being a registered Provider
- Types of fund management
- Provider Toolkit:
- Introduction to the Toolkit
- Terms of Business
- Declaration of Suitability
- Guide to Suitability
- Quality and safeguards incl. HSQF
Session 2: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
- Registration process
- PRODA and MyPlace portal
- Step-by-Step guide
- Lessons learnt from trial
- Transition hints and tips
- Introduction to NDIS Price Guide
Note: Other sessions in this three-part series include:
- Provider Session 1: Understanding the NDIS
- Provider Session 3: Operating within the NDIS