Bundaberg: NDIS Assistive Technology (AT) Reporting Requirements for Allied Health Professionals
Session 1: 10.00am – 12:30pm - NDIS Assistive Technology (AT) reporting requirements for Allied Health professionals.
This Session has been designed to incorporate the latest information and will cover:
- Reporting requirements for Assistive Technology (AT)
- The AT Assessment Form, its relationship to ‘Reasonable and Necessary’ decision-making and why this is important to you and your participants.
Who should attend? Allied Health practitioners, Support Coordinators.
Session 2: 1.00pm - 2.00pm - Provider Information Session and Q & A
The 1 hour session has been designed to incorporate the latest information and will cover the following:
- Introduction to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Participant Transport and Provider Travel explained
- Update on Pricing Controls
- Open Q & A