Maryborough: NDIS Assistive Technology (AT) Reporting Requirements for Allied Health Professionals
Session 1: 10.00am – 12:30pm
NDIS Assistive Technology (AT) reporting requirements for Allied Health professionals.
This Session has been designed to incorporate the latest information and will cover the following information:
• Reporting requirements for Assistive Technology (AT)
• The AT Assessment Form, its relationship to ‘Reasonable and Necessary’ decision-making and why this is important to you and your participants.
Who should attend?
Allied Health practitioners, Support Coordinators.
Session 2: 1.00pm - 2.00pm
Provider Information Session and Q & A
The 1 hour session has been designed to incorporate the latest information and will cover the following:
• Introduction to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
• Participant Transport and Provider Travel explained
• Update on Pricing Controls
• Open Q&A