Floreat: Support Coordination – Provider Information Session
Providers play a key role in delivering supports to NDIS participants.
Existing or potential registered NDIS providers of support coordination are welcome to come along to learn more about the support coordination role including:
- Overview of the support coordination role with the NDIS
- Relevant registration groups
- Tiers of support – connection, coordination and specialist support coordination
- Supporting participants to use the myplace portal
- Plan implementation
- Plan reviews (scheduled and unscheduled)
- Reporting to the NDIA
- Questions and answers
Please note: attendees of this information session are strongly recommended to also attend the morning session: Understanding the NDIS plan (external) (External website) as a key role of support coordination is assisting NDIS participants to understand and implement their plan.
Please advise of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can accommodate you.