Alice Springs: Plan Implementation Provider information session
The NT Provider and Market Engagement team welcomes all registered providers to attend a plan implementation session. With the NDIS now available through all of the Northern Territory, providers have an important role in supporting the choice and control of participants.
This session is a good opportunity to understand the key areas of plan implementation and to get answers to your questions.
These sessions will include information on:
- Update on the NDIS in the Northern Territory
- Informal, mainstream and community supports
- How the NDIS makes funding decisions
- Connecting with participants
- Understanding the plan and flexibility
- Service agreements
- Payments and pricing
- In-kind funding
- Plan review and reporting
Please inform us at the time of booking if you have any accessibility, interpreting or special requirements. Tea and coffee will be available at the event.