Stirling: Plan Implementation Session
The South Australian Provider Market and Engagement Team welcomes all registered providers to attend a plan implementation session. With the NDIS now available to all South Australians, providers have an important role in supporting the choice and control of participants. These sessions are a great opportunity to understand the key areas of plan implementation and to get answers to your questions.
These sessions will include information on:
- Update on the NDIS in South Australia
- Informal, mainstream and community supports
- How the NDIS makes funding decisions
- Connecting with participants
- Understanding the plan and flexibility
- Service agreements
- Payments and pricing
- In-kind funding
- Plan review and reporting
Please advise any accessibility requirements.