Campbelltown: Achieving more choice and control Self-Managing My Supports
This St Vincent de Paul LAC workshop will give you the tools you need to take more control of your supports and budgets.
- Comparing plan management options
- Self-management – benefits, challenges
- Paying invoices through MyPlace
- Choosing and setting up your supports
- Recruiting and managing your own staff
RSVP by 19 March 2019, by calling or texting Schedeen Snowden on 0434 478 305.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please advise details at the time you RSVP.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the Workshop for registration.
Participants, family members and carers are welcome and light refreshments will be served. Please note that services providers are welcome to attend, if they are supporting an NDIS Participant to attend the workshop.