Campbelltown: Self-Managing My Supports
Achieving more choice and control: A workshop for Participants, Family and Carers.
What does self-management of your NDIS funding mean? How can you be an effective self-manager?
This St Vincent de Paul LAC workshop will give you the tools you need to take more control of your supports and your budgets.
- Comparing plan management options
- Self-management – benefits, challenges
- Paying invoices through MyPlace
- Choosing and setting up your supports
- Recruiting and managing your own staff
Participants, family members and carers are welcome, and light refreshments will be served. Please note service providers are welcome if supporting an NDIS Participant to attend.
Register online below or or 0434 478 305 by 19 March. Please advise any accessibility requirements.