Ipswich: Bringing Your Plan to Life
Our Bringing Your Plan to Life workshop is being provided to empower you to better understand your NDIS plan and maximise the benefits it provides to you.
This workshop will assist you in understanding your plan and accessing the funding in your plan. It will also give you an opportunity to ask further questions and meet other NDIS participants/carers.
Topics for discussion include:
- The three funding categories (core, capital and capacity building)
- The type of services and supports which can be funded out of each category
- The difference between mainstream, community, informal and funded supports
- The NDIS Price Guide: What it is and how to use it
- An introduction to ‘My Portal’ – the online portal available for NDIS participants
Please advise any accessibility requirements.