Mitcham: Using Your NDIS Plan workshop
Would you like to learn more about using your NDIS plan?
Mission Australia Local Area Coordination Services are running practical sessions to help you understand your NDIS plan, learn more about what you can do with it and the choices and options that are available to you.
Topics covered in each session include:
- understanding what’s in your plan
- support you with how to use your plan
- managing your supports and services
- understanding the functions of the portal
- searching for registered and non-registered providers in your region
If you have an internet accessible device, please bring it along to the session for easy access. If you do not have a device, please let us know when you register, so we can have one available for you.
Please contact Mission Australia Clovelly Park on 1800 931 543 to register your interest. Please advise any accessibility requirements.