Port Lincoln: Allied Health and Assistive Technology Session
Allied Health Professionals, providers of Capacity Building supports and all interested individuals are invited to attend a comprehensive session on therapeutic supports and Assistive Technology under the NDIS.
This session will cover:
- Update on the NDIS in South Australia
- Role and responsibilities of Allied Health Professionals
- Plan implementation and the provider portal
- Plan reviews and reporting
- NDIS Price Guide for Capacity Building supports (including travel and cancellation)
- Current Assistive Technology process and documentation
- New Assistive Technology approach
- Question and answer session
Please advise any accessibility requirements.