Port Lincoln: Update and Plan Implementation Session
All current and potential NDIS providers are welcome to attend an NDIS update and plan implementation session.
This extended session is a great opportunity to stay informed of recent NDIS developments, and to explore the key areas of working with NDIS participants. There will be time allocated at the end for an open question and answer session.
This session will include information on:
- Update on the NDIS in South Australia
- How the NDIS makes funding decisions
- Connecting with participants
- Understanding the plan and flexibility
- Service agreements
- Pricing and payments
- Plan reviews and reporting
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Question and answer forum
Please advise any accessibility requirements.