Bundaberg: Provider Session 2 – Getting Started as a Provider
The NDIS is holding the second of three comprehensive information sessions for providers.
This session will explore the Provider pathway, including steps to become a registered Provider, responsibilities of Providers, as well as relevant documents and tools.
This session will cover:
- NDIS overview and update
- Benefits of being a registered Provider
- Types of fund management
- Provider Toolkit:
- Introduction to the Toolkit
- Terms of Business
- Declaration of Suitability
- Guide to Suitability
- Quality and safeguards inc. HSQF
- Registration process
- PRODA and myplace portal
- Step-by-Step guide
- Lessons learnt from trial
- Transition hints and tips
- Introduction to NDIS Price Guide
Other sessions in this three-part series include:
- Provider Session 1: Understanding the NDIS
- Provider Session 3: Operating within the NDIS
Please advise any accessibility requirements.