Burwood: NDIA / Justice Interface Information Session
The Sydney Provider and Market Engagement team of the NDIA invite NDIS registered Support Coordinators to attend an NDIA / Justice Interface information session.
The information session, which will be facilitated by representatives from the NDIA, the Department of Justice, the Public Guardian and Trustee and Guardian, will cover:
- Responsibilities for the NDIS and the Justice system;
- Role of the Support Coordinator working with the Justice system;
- Overview of the Justice system and tips to best work with the Justice interface;
- Role of Justice representatives;
- Responding to the needs of people with a disability during contact with the Justice system: and
- Case studies.
Registration for this information session is essential, when registering, please indicate if you have any accessibility, interpreting or other requirements.