Tiwi: information session and implementation workshop
An information session for all people with disability, their family and carers in the region. Local Area Coordinators (LACs) will be available to provide Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC), NDIS access and / or plan implementation assistance as required.
A practical plan implementation workshop to support participants, their families and carers to prepare for implementing their approved plan.
Topics that will be covered:
- practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
- understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
- understanding the options of managing your funding
- understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- how to navigate the myplace participant portal.
Please advise any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters to email@example.com so we can accommodate you.