Maroochydore: provider session - understanding NDIS employment supports
This session is targeted at current or prospective NDIS providers intending to offer employment supports to NDIS participants.
The session will cover:
- NDIS Participant Employment Strategy 2019-2022
- the intended outcomes of NDIS employment supports and the opportunities for providers
- understanding the difference between Disability Employment Service (DES), School Leaver employment Supports (SLES), Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) and other NDIS employment supports
- recent updates to the supported employment pricing framework
- provider reporting and how to make claims for payment for NDIS employment supports
- question time for providers
- an opportunity to network with other providers to develop collaborative approaches that are responsive to employment goals of NDIS participants.
Attendees are required to sign in at the event.
Please register online advising of any accessibility, interpretation or other requirements. A minimum of five (5) business days' notice to book AUSLAN interpreters.
If you have any questions regarding this session, please email email@example.com.