Speak to a Baptcare Local Area Coordinator about the NDIS and other supports available in your local community.
Kilcoy: LAC in the community drop in session
Local Area Coordinators (LACs) are in the community to assist participants, carers and their families with questions about the NDIS.
LACs can help you with:
- how to access the NDIS
- practical steps to get ready for plan implementation
- understanding the flexibility in using your funded supports
- understanding the options of managing your funding
- understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- how to navigate the myPlace participant portal.