Online: Understanding the NDIS
Mission Australia invites people with disability, their families, carers and the wider community to attend an online workshop that will cover:
- an introduction to the NDIS
- NDIS eligibility criteria
- how to request access to the NDIS and what information to provide
- examples of supports and services funded by the NDIS
- the role of Local Area Coordinators (LACs).
Please register online below, phone 1800 370 776 option 4 or email email@example.com and advise of any accessibility requirements, such as the need for interpreters.
This event will take place online and will use Microsoft Teams as the video conferencing platform to facilitate it.
Once you have registered for the event we will email you the link so that you can join the event at the time.
We shall also send you information that will assist you to join a Microsoft Teams on line forum and resources that enable you to get the most out of the presentation.