Online: Understanding the NDIS
Mission Australia invites people with disability, their families, carers and the wider community to attend an online workshop that will cover:
- an introduction to the NDIS
- NDIS eligibility criteria
- how to request access to the NDIS and what information to provide
- examples of supports and services funded by the NDIS
- the role of Local Area Coordinators (LACs).
Please register online below, advising of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters.
This session will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 370 776 option 4.