Ipswich, Toowoomba, Roma and Scenic Rim: Provider payment basics - online information session
The NDIS is holding an education session for providers on the basics of using the provider portal for payment requests.
This session is targeted at new users of the NDIS provider portal and will cover:
- system enhancements such as auto-extensions and the new payment enquiry tile
- reasonable and necessary criteria
- plan categories
- creating and managing service bookings
- claiming through the portal
- questions and answers, and troubleshooting.
This session will be run virtually via Microsoft Teams and therefore access to this platform is required.
Please register online below. Once registered the link to the Microsoft teams meeting will be emailed.
If you have any questions regarding the specifics of this session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.