Online: Understanding the NDIS
Mission Australia invites people with disability, their families and carers to attend an online workshop that will cover:
- an introduction to the NDIS
- NDIS eligibility criteria
- how to request access to the NDIS and what information to provide
- examples of supports and services funded by the NDIS
- the role of Local Area Coordinators (LACs).
Please register online below, advising of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters.
This event will take place online using Microsoft Teams as the video conferencing platform. Eventbrite will send you as confirmation email once you have registered. Click on Go to Online Event Page to then be able to access the online webinar.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 370 776 option 4.