Online: Wednesday Bites - engaging providers
Mission Australia invites people with disabilities, their families, and carers to find out more about the NDIS in an online workshop.
This session will cover:
- What is a service provider
- Pathway to setting up supports
- Where can you go or who can you go to get assistance with engaging service providers
- How do I find service providers
- Being prepared for engaging service providers
- What questions should I ask when connecting with service providers
- Evaluating the supports
Please register online below, advising of any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters.
This event will take place online, using Microsoft Teams as the video conferencing platform. Eventbrite will send you as confirmation email once you have registered. Click on Go to Online Event Page to then be able to access the online webinar.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 370 776 option 4.