Online: Psychosocial Disability and the new Recovery Coach
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), in collaboration with our LAC Partners in the Community, Carers Qld Robina, invite you to participate in an information session on Mental Health and the NDIS.
These sessions will include:
- a brief overview of the NDIS and psychosocial disability
- considerations for psychosocial disability and access to the NDIS
- the psychosocial recovery coach as a new support item
- the role of the recovery coach
- the recovery coach and support coordination
- opportunity for questions and answers
Please note sessions will be offered over different dates and each will cover the same content.
Details on how to log into the session will be forwarded to all attendees prior to the session date.
If you would like to attend a session please register your interest below to ensure session log in details are forwarded to you.
For any questions or assistance with registration please contact us at Community.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any accessibility, interpreter or other requirements please advise when registering.
Please note, we need a minimum of five (5) business days' notice to book Auslan interpreters