Online: Computer skills for employment
Employable You: Computer skills for employment – Web conferencing
Join our friendly and experienced Local Area Coordinators (LAC) as they support you through your employment journey. Join us for the program or register for a session of interest.
- Computer skills for employment
- Communicate with confidence
- Preparing for your interview
- Being at your best at the interview
- The next step after interview
In this live and interactive session "Computer skills for employment" join our LAC as they walk you through how to:
- Use web conferencing platforms such as zoom, skype and Google Meetings and the tricks to help you be your best on screen.
For questions related to your Plan or personal circumstances please contact 1300 986 970.
Please advise any accessibility requirements such as the need for interpreters to email@example.com so we can accommodate you.
The Virtual Social Centre is a secure online space for NDIS registered Participants so registration is required. To register contact our team at 1300 986 970 or register at the Feroscare virtual social centre.